Short And Easy Trek
In Nepal there are many short & easy treks available apart from long and challenging ones. All short treks are generally easy and can be organized through low elevation routes in the hills. These short treks meet the interest, timeframe and physical limitations of people of all ages whether it may be grandparents, youths and family with kids to explore the wonders of trekking. Short and easy treks provide lots of choices from observing diverse Nepalese rural culture, custom and their tradition to exploring different areas across the country. Every Nepalese ethnic group of people has their own identity on their culture, rituals, costume, dialects & life style. Besides, you will also explore the nature, mountain scenery & flora and fauna within a short span of time. Short and easy treks can be suitably combined with sightseeing tours, jungle safari and rafting program which you can choose on your own and we will fit in your itinerary. Moderate level of fitness is always required and most suited to families, couples, groups and individuals.
It is an easy but rewarding trek in the middle hills of Nepal. We walk through farm terraces…
This classic soft adventure trek follows Kali Gandaki, through the world's deepest valley & emerges at Jomsom, nestled…
It is one of the most scenic camping treks that begins at south west side of Pokhara to…
It is an easy low altitude trek just around the Pokhara valley suitable for family and / or…
• Good for those who do not have any experience in trekking
• Walk through hills, terraced fields and ancient villages
• Enjoy traditional Nepalese art, culture & lifestyle in a short time
• Take fewer hours but get more to enjoy
• Experience the real boon of nature being away from the hubbub of city
• Each trek creates memories that last for a lifetime!
• Easy to moderate treks avail of anytime of the year